COLD HARBOR METAL DETECTORS
Long the leader in high performance gold & treasure metal detectors
Conquer iron-infested sites with these high performance relic/coin detectors
For a limited time available in green or
pink camo versions.
Among its features are:
- FeTone™, Adjustable Iron Audio
- Enhanced V-Break®, Tone Discrimination System
- Notch Window with Adjustable Notch Width
- Backlit Display (Backlight)
- Computerized GROUND GRAB®, One Touch Ground
Balance with Manual Override
- Unmatched Target Separation in Iron & Trash
- Continuous Ground Condition Readout: Ground Phase
value indicates amount of mineralization
- Fe3O4 graphic indicates amount of mineralization
- Ground balance all the way to salt
- Static All Metal Pinpoint with Depth Indicator
- 19 kHz Operating Frequency
- Ultra-Lightweight, only 2.5 lbs. (1.1 kg.)
Recommended for: Relic Hunting, Gold Prospecting,
Beach Hunting, Coin Shooting
Call (804) 366-8512 or email
Fisher F75 Ltd
New Leading-Edge Technology! These new features make the F75 Ltd more versatile with greater depth, better target separation and audio features that will open up your iron-infested sites!
-Ability to activate and deactivate DST Mode
(Digital Shielding Technology) for the ultimate in
- FA (Fast Process) – Improved Target Separation
- Three new levels of FeTone®: Iron Audio Off, Low
or Medium (complements existing “High” setting)
- Adjustable Audio Pitch now in the Discrimination Mode
- Embedded Serial Number – Serialization now
Fisher F75 Ltd with Boost and Cache Processes.
The most versatile high performance detector ever made!
It is the industry's premier relic hunting and ultimate multi-purpose metal detector.
- Boost Process substantially increases depth under most conditions.
- Cache Locating Process is designed to find large deep objects.
- Lightest and best balanced of all high-performance metal detectors; Best
Ergonomics in the Industry
- Powerful Performance Trigger-Actuated Target Pinpointing with Variable
- Large LCD Screen with 0-99 Numeric Target Identification Display
- Double-Filter Discrimination Modes for Searching in Trashy Areas
- Magnetic Mineralization Bar Graph and Readout
- Trigger-Actuated FASTGRAB™ Ground Balance
- Manual Ground Cancellation Option
- Non-Volatile Memory Saves Settings
- Backlight – For Low Light Hunting Conditions
- Low Operating Cost – Typically 40+ Hours with 4-AA Alkaline Batteries
- 11” DD and 5” DD Waterproof Searchcoils included
- Rain Cover for Control Housing & Battery Housing Available
Recommended for: Relic Hunting, Gold Prospecting, Beach Hunting, Coin Shooting
Call (804) 366-8512 or email [email protected] for pricing.